This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

going away for 10 days, how to mange scheduler?

Started by Marcus Patterson, August 31, 2016 · 4 Replies · 158 Views

Marcus Patterson

Morning all

I am off camping for 10 days and won´t be able to fully train every day , but if I am lucky will do some maintenance of some easy to do exercises which don´t really need any extra materials.

 

How would I go about using the scheduler during this time? Do I just ignore it altogether and come back to it or will that screw everything up?

Thanks everyone

Marcus Patterson

Manage, not mange! lol

Everett Carroll

You can adjust your progressions as needed in advanced view when  you return. If you need tech support for adjusting the scheduler you can always click the support button at the bottom of your dashboard. Have a good trip!

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

You can simply say "did not do exercise" in the advanced view once you click to start your workout. I was traveling in California last week. Where I was staying didnt have a place to do HS2 work nor RC work so I marked them as I stated. It led me to repeat last week's progressions, but so be it. I was traveling and it was vacation but I still got everything else in, even the workout environment might have been suboptimal you have to make due with what's immediately available. 

Douglas Wadle

You're going camping!  Take off the workouts and enjoy yourself.  You'll doubtless be active every day and you'll come back refreshed.