elbow pain

Started by Sapir Goldberg, August 30, 2016 · 4 Replies · 2,570 Views

Sapir Goldberg

Hi,

lately I've been feeling slight pain in the elbow area (both sides), I can't target the origin(if it's front, back, internal, external), and wanted to know what it could be? do you have some guidelines? ways to narrow down the options?

thanks a lot,

Sapir.

Everett Carroll

Your best bet is to get an in-person diagnosis from a physio. We can not give medical advice on here and nothing beats an in-person assessment.

Coach Sommer

Hi Sapir,

You are working too hard.  Whether this is due to progressions which are too advanced for you, too much intensity or too much volume or all three is difficult to determine.

Most productive course of action; back off and learn to train with proper progressions and programming.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Sapir Goldberg

First of all thank you for your time.

OK , but question is what is the intensity/volume causing? If I go back in progressions do I need to actively pay attention to how much pressure I apply on my elbows? Also is there a correct or INcorrect way to lock your elbows?

appreciate your help 

Sapir.

Everett Carroll

The volume and intensity are causing pain so if you do as Coach Sommer suggested above, then this issue will dissapear.