This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

No info for the first day

Started by Bret Kennedy, August 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 66 Views

Bret Kennedy

So i purchased on friday and set my start date on monday, today. I have completed all my goals and my water and training, but i still haven't got anything new from thrive. I have been hanging for this to start and I am not sure whats happening here.

 

Any help


Bret

Cory Fair

Hi Bret,

How to use the course and when new tasks unlocked can be found under your Bootcamp lesson at https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/bootcamp/.

 

To summarize:

-New tasks can be earned every Monday and Thursday

-To unlock a task, you must complete the current ones six days in a row.

-Tasks are due to be logged in the course by midnight

Bret Kennedy

So I got my first task today, so far so good. Funny though the first task is add fat to your morning. I have been having coffee with heavy cream for years. So next task :)

 

B