This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Starting handstand 1

Started by David Belcher, August 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 128 Views

David Belcher

GB coaches,

I started the handstand course this week and had a few questions about the scheduler. Do I follow the scheduler just like foundation one videos? Some of the exercises say 5 sets of 3 reps but the video does not follow that, is that just a demo then follow the rep/sets according to the schedule? Also noticed that the pe/se for the progression 1 weren't in the first workout, is that right?

Forgive me if this is already been answered. I read what I thought was the beginner information but didn't notice it.

Thank you!

David

Everett Carroll

Hi David,

You want to follow the reps and sets that the workout scheduler provides. The video only demonstrates proper execution of the exercise. I'm not sure I understand your second question about PE/SE. Can you please explain further? 

David Belcher

I thought I saw in one of the exercises for the first progression that was a pe then had a setting shoulder extension. But I didn't see that in the workout. Didn't know if I was missing something.

thank you!

david 

Jon Douglas

Hi David,

There is no sitting shoulder extension element in H1. There ARE a couple sitting flexion elements :)