This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Some progress motivation....

Started by Patrick Rentz, August 29, 2016 · 3 Replies · 180 Views

Patrick Rentz

Just wanted to post for some other people who feel like I did - that there's no light at the end of the mobility tunnel - in just 2 months (so 8 times doing FS), below is my before/after. I know this is not all that impressive, but I am surprised to have even this amount of progress in a short time. I also got the full 180 reps of calf raises for the first time today, after start at 40-40-40 reps. Excited to see where I can get to by the end of the year.

Pike_Stretch_Beginning.jpgDC16_B859_FF687_F3_A7222731_E00_D3_A2_A0

Leo Trinidad

Awesome work @Patrick Rentz. By any chance you have Foundation One or Foundation Series? The Manna Element will hasten your progress on your Pike. :D

Patrick Rentz
3 hours ago, Leo Trinidad said:

Awesome work @Patrick Rentz. By any chance you have Foundation One or Foundation Series? The Manna Element will hasten your progress on your Pike. :D

Yeah, @Leo Trinidad I'm on straddle ups and will be for quite a while. You seem to train these kinds of things a lot from what I see on your social media. Any tips on improving pike compression (I guess that's what it's called) other than what's proscribed in F1? Anything that helped you along?

Leo Trinidad

a lot of compression work from Handstand Two Course(Press Handstand) @Patrick Rentz I just do GB Courses. My compression really improved over time and also Stretch Courses are awesome. Helps with deficiencies in other areas. :)