This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS IM's and my poor meniscus

Started by Mathew Schwar, August 28, 2016 · 4 Replies · 80 Views

Mathew Schwar

I have a diagnosed tear in the posterior horn of the medial meniscus. I want to work my way through the mobility of the SLS, but more than likely will not be able to progress the squat much more than SLS/PE1 with my tumbling mats stacked 4 high. Should I mark the exercise complete to move forward with the IM's even if I am not able to complete them?

Thanks for your support,

Mathew Schwar

Alessandro Mainente

You need to be careful have you ever checked a physio?

Mathew Schwar

I am super careful.  I have a chiro that specializes in sports injuries. I am also very body aware and will NOT do anything that hurts me. Thanks for the reply.

Alessandro Mainente

Did he tell you if you have to stay away from certain exercises?

Mathew Schwar

Deep squats. Anything that causes discomfort. I think that about covers it.