Hi guys!
I've been progressing very fast on body lever progression, so it is better to post a video to be sure that my form is good enough. Here's my FL/PE9:
How do you judge my body line? Should I need to fix something?
Thanks to all!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 71 Views
Hi guys!
I've been progressing very fast on body lever progression, so it is better to post a video to be sure that my form is good enough. Here's my FL/PE9:
How do you judge my body line? Should I need to fix something?
Thanks to all!
Alessandro
I would consider it more then necessary, In a normal flat surface the repetition ends in the range showed at 55 seconds.
16 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:I would consider it more then necessary, In a normal flat surface the repetition ends in the range showed at 55 seconds.
I see! Thank you for your feedback, @Alessandro Mainente!