This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE4 + iM form check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 28, 2016 · 2 Replies · 31 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi guys!

I've just started to practice SLS/PE4. Could you please check my form for both PE & iM?

 

About Im: I guess I should aim to go even lower, am I right? This is my current best, considering also that my right leg is weaker than left one, due to ACL surgery. Is there a minimal requirement to reach in order to move on (e.g. to overpass 45 degrees)?

Thnak you!!

Alessandro

Thank you!

Everett Carroll

The PE looks good. You want butt to heels for iM mastery. Take it extra slow and steady because of your knee issue.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
46 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

The PE looks good. You want butt to heels for iM mastery. Take it extra slow and steady because of your knee issue.

Butt to heels, wow! sounds a very challenging goal!

 I'll follow your advice @Everett Carroll! thank you!