This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Workout structure fun

Started by Michal Konieczny, August 28, 2016 · 1 Replies · 107 Views

Michal Konieczny

Hello everyone,

 

Been kinda busy latelty and didn’t show up much on the forum but I did carry on with my foundation program. And Ireally enjoy it but I am doing 4 times a week F4/F3 split and was thinking about changing some programing.

 

What I was thinking about is an traditional A/B split where A would be like a bent arm/leg workout and B isometrics/straigt arm with workout 3 times a week and deload every 5th week, not 4th so I can do 6 A/B wokrouts and then deload.

Day A:

1.       HBP progression

2.       RC progression

3.       SLS progression

4.       Push in plane different than HBP. I do PPP for now so this would be vertical press with dumbells or barbells. Dips i would be vertical push so this exercise would be PPP with feets on the wall for example

5.       Pull in different plane than RC progression. So for now it would be horizontal pull

 

Day B:

1.       FL progression

2.       sPl progression

3.       SL progression

4.       Manna progression

I would like to know your opinion about programming like this

Alessandro Mainente

There is no too much difference from possible schedules of the foundations. I would do only foundations work, the bent arm structure you are referring too is reserved for who has already completed foundations 4.