This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Day 1 complete but what is next?

Started by Nicholas M Frasca, August 28, 2016 · 1 Replies · 88 Views

Nicholas M Frasca

So I completed Day 1 Crab and Apple and was pathetic at both movements. I understand that there are no reps/sets on Day 1 and that you don't pursue these movements to perfection. However, how far do I pursue perfecting these movements at all or are these movements purely diagnostic? There is no way I am going to be able to learn these today, so I just want to confirm that I am doing the correct thing here. I tried each movement a couple of times  and learned I am not even close to being able to do master either one.....so now I just wait for tomorrow's workout to unlock?

Alessandro Mainente

Move to day 2 to and spend some time after warm up to review the day 1 work.