This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL-PE2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, August 27, 2016 · 3 Replies · 59 Views

Josh Shaw

Still at least a few weeks away from mastery, but wanted to check and see if I'm on the right path.  I think I need to work on getting my legs out wider on the iM, but I think that will come in time with the various progressions plus the middle split series.  Thanks in advance.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Josh , move your butt a bit lower, at least in line with shoulders and then move the feet a bit bckward so that you can align shoulders exactly over the elbows.

Josh Shaw

Take two.  I think my body line is much better here.  Any other improvements I need to make?  Thanks.

 

 

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Josh,

Your form looks much better in this video, nice work! Another thing that you can start to focus on is smoothing out your iM. Make sure that this is not a kick, but rather a slow and controlled lift. It will be difficult at first, but remember, slow and steady wins the race.