This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I have a Dilemma

Started by James Coppola, August 27, 2016 · 5 Replies · 145 Views

James Coppola

Say I want to do Foundation one 3 times a week and each workout I want to do all of the Foundation exercises (I think it's called F7). Some of them require weights and because currently I can only work out at a park it would be of a great inconvenience to carry the weight in my backpack. Any solutions? Is anybody else in a similar situation?

Jon Douglas

Well, you can either split the work or re-order things so you have a batch of exercises requiring equipment which you perform in one location, followed by a quick trip to the park for the rest.

Otherwise its pretty much take the required equipment to your training location :)

James Coppola

Hmmm...decisions, decisions. I'm thinking due to the fact that for the RC progressions I will need both access to a pull up bar and weights I might have to go to the park. It will be interesting carrying weights up a very steep hill. :unsure:

Jon Douglas

I've done a home/park split before, and it can work. It can get a bit time consuming though :(

James Coppola

Yes indeed, that's part of my concern but I guess you have to work with what you got. 

 

Mikel Perez

I always carry all my equipment to the park in a small rucksack, rings and straps, measuring tape to control height, a dumbbell bar (2 kg), plates (5kg total weight), 2 yoga bricks, bunjee straps, ankle weights (2 kilos), chalk and a broomstick for shoulder dislocates. With that I can perform all of the strength and mobility drills and the stretches series without problems nearly everywhere I go. It's quite convenient for me.