This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Swivel Hips: sPL/PE1>iM

Started by Jeremy Mary, August 27, 2016 · 1 Replies · 86 Views

Jeremy Mary

When I'm doing this exercise I can do the movement well on the left side but when I do it on the right side I feel some kind of pain in the knee that is coming inwards.

I feel like the pain is do to my legs still being sort of tight. Is there any leg stretching I can do to help

Tanya Hill

Hi Jeremy, 

Thank you for reaching out. Its definitely common to have one side be tighter then the other. Can you please post a video so I can better elevate whats going on. 

To deepen your leg mobility Id recommend getting started with the stretch courses. Both front splits and middle splits will help you improve tremendously with leg mobility. These courses can be done simultaneously with your Foundations.