This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Neck issues

Started by Christina Mash, August 26, 2016 · 1 Replies · 97 Views

Christina Mash

Hey guys, im on day 11 of fundamentals and really enjoying it. I started because of neck and shoulder pain, specifically pain to the point of not being able to turn my head in one direction. It's happened all my life, but recently much more frequently. I did trigger point therapy to stop it which helped to open my peck minor and ease the points in my shoulder blade and felt good enough to start with the program. I did the first 11 blocks and now while on vacation, carrying a lot of bag weight and sleeping on less than desirable surfaces, it is back with a vengeance. Is there anything I need to consider or that I can do now to get me back on track? I am so frustrated by this, shooting pain down the middle and side near my spine of my right shoulder blade every time I think of moving my head. It took 3 weeks for it to stop last time, following strict posture exercises. 

I am a 32 year old female with decent flexibility and a job that requires a lot of computer.

thanks for any help!

Dustin Lord

The best thing you can do is see a physio.