This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Just Starting the Program

Started by Stephen Yeh, August 26, 2016 · 6 Replies · 177 Views

Stephen Yeh

Hey, I have a couple questions about beginning.  I am looking for the most efficient and effective way to progress.  

I bought foundation awhile ago so I don't have the GBPRO+.  It seems like it's an extra $150 in order to get this.  Is this an absolute necessity for good improvement?

I also want to get the stretch series and handstand series.  Should I start these simultaneously or should I begin with foundation first before those?

Everett Carroll

While GB Pro+ is not a necessity, it is incredibly useful and will almost certainly accelerate your progress. You can start the stretch courses and handstand 1 and 2 at any time. The sooner the better so if you can start them now, then I highly recommend you do so. 

Steve Bohler

Sorry, relatively new in the Foundations course. What is GB Pro+?

Everett Carroll

GB Pro+ gives you access to all of the online classes and Foundation One follow along videos. Essentially, you get certified GB Trainers walking you through each workout.

wwwgymnasticbodies.com/gb-pro-plus

Craig Copeland

Stephen: get all 3 stretch series. Like, now. They were $270 when I bought them 18 months ago. I'm going to use them for the rest of my life, so from that perspective, the cost was a pittance. 

Stephen Yeh

Ok thank you guys!  For the foundation, do you think I would benefit more by 6 days (30 min sessions) or 3 days (60 min sessions)?

Tanya Hill

Hi Stephen, 

Both are beneficial. If your body is recovering well you can up to 6 days a week and 30 minutes a day. Either one is great.