This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pushups, HBP/PE2

Started by Niklas Vange, August 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 81 Views

Niklas Vange

Hi!

I have been struggling with push-ups for a while now and am finally getting closer to mastery. But before I even think about it is like to get your opinion - is the set shown "good enough" to move on (I know it's not perfect) or do I need to start over using a different technique?

 

Best regards

Niklas 

https://youtu.be/vOUTRbUN01I

Alessandro Mainente

From it is acceptable, stop for 1 second in between the reps.

Niklas Vange
8 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

From it is acceptable, stop for 1 second in between the reps.

Thank you @Alessandro Mainente

Igor De Britto
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

From it is acceptable, stop for 1 second in between the reps.

Shouldn't hips and chest touch the floor? If so, will PPT remedy this for the OP?

Alessandro Mainente

Yes they should if you hold the body on the instep of the foot rather then on the fingers.