This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Daily Limber Hold Times

Started by Jeffrey Irvine, August 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 216 Views

Jeffrey Irvine

I'm in Block 4 of Fundamentals on Day 21: the Daily Limber. In the video they seem to be moving through the routine very quickly. How long should I be holding each stretch/position for?

Alessandro Mainente

At least 45 seconds for a concrete stretch effect on SNC.

Ali Mohammed
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

At least 45 seconds for a concrete stretch effect on SNC.

Awesome to know. I was wondering this for a while now

Jeffrey Irvine

Thanks very much! That's really helpful. Sorry to lack the basic knowledge, but what does SNC stand for?

Guido Franchetti

Central Nervous System - which in Italian is Sistema Nervoso Centrale, hence the different order of the letters in the acronym I imagine.