This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Get Swole in The Biggest Little City (Reno)

Started by Wesley Pittman, August 25, 2016 · 1 Replies · 407 Views

Wesley Pittman

My wife and I are doing GST here in Reno, NV. I've got some home equipment at home where we do most of our workouts now. We live close to Rancho San Rafael Park and are down to workout at the Parkour(ish) equipment there.  We live right next to UNR so we may start doing some training at the new student fitness center when it opens (my wife is faculty). We also have a membership at BaseCamp climbing gym. If you are in the area and are interested in somebody to train with, I'd love to meet you.

 

Thanks.

Santi Robert

New to GB. Wesley, do you know of any gymnastic gyms or studios that follow a GST protocol?