This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE1>im: First attempt

Started by Daniel Lehnberg, August 25, 2016 · 2 Replies · 86 Views

Daniel Lehnberg

Ok so found a place I could do the exercise. Here are my first ever two sets, had to break as the mosquitos were killing me.
Is this in the right direction? Do I need to get further down, mobility wise? Any specific way to practice or should I just keep at it basically? Thanks! :)

 

 

Everett Carroll

A few points for you to focus on:

-Grip the bar with palms down. It was hard to tell because of the distance but it looked like you had palms up which isn't as good for your shoulders.

-Keep your knees completely locked the whole time (mosquito breaks excluded).

-Stay here for a while. You need to get much deeper in the pike and get your butt lower. These inverted stretches are difficult and simply take time.

Daniel Lehnberg

Thanks for checking, Everett!

Yep, grip was wrong, good catch! Noticed it now when I was reading the forums. Reckon a lot of my impaired mobility has to do with leg stiffness, doing the stretch series and this will hopefully help me improve.

I guess I'll be here for a while then. But not at dusk again, I'm full of bites!