video about floor routines/skills?

Started by Samuel Carr, December 18, 2009 · 4 Replies · 3,335 Views

Samuel Carr

Sorry for this thread but i was looking for a video someone recently posted about a variety of really complex floor routines/skills. Im trying very hard to find it but when i search, it just says that the words are too common of phrases. I cant remember which section it was in either. If anyone can find it, i would really appreciate it

sasquatch

I think you might be talking about a video I put up. it was on the second page of the skill development section. It was called Gymnastics-floor skill something?

Samuel Carr

i looked for it in skill development and its not there on any of the pages

palmcron

I don't remember the post you're referring to, but might it be this video?

R5gzgcenzf4

Samuel Carr

ya this is it! Thanks