Hi guys!
Just to be sure I'm performing correctly all the kneeling wirst pushups variations. Could you please check my form for all of them?
WP/SE3:
FKP/SE3
WR/SE3:
FTP/SE3:
Thank you!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 25, 2016 · 3 Replies · 92 Views
Hi guys!
Just to be sure I'm performing correctly all the kneeling wirst pushups variations. Could you please check my form for all of them?
WP/SE3:
FKP/SE3
WR/SE3:
FTP/SE3:
Thank you!
Alessandro
WP - Try to slow it down a bit , focus on resisting to wrists extension during the negative part only using fingers
FKP - nice work, move on.
WR - note that it is not required the push up in this variation
FTP - full extension from top of the fingers to the basis of the palm is required. no pike under the knuckles.
@Alessandro Di Sanzo love your work. I am also at the SE3, so all the tips from @Alessandro Mainente will help me too.
@Alessandro Mainente thank you! very clear, as always! @Suzanna McGeelet's work on it! ![]()