Hello there! Hope you are fine ![]()
In June or July, my hips (left side) began to hurt me because the round kicks that I had to do in my kung fu temple. It hurt, bud I can stand and practise. Later, I couldn't rise my leg more than my chest, something inusual in me when I was kicking, and the stretching gave me baaad moments.
I decreased my kung fu training (because parkour and conditioning didn't gave me problems) and right now I can train, but I can't rise my left leg as my right leg when I kick and, after kicking or staying in posicions wich requires a sort of stretch in that area, the pain strikes back ![]()
I went to a specialist and he told me "inflamation of the abductor muscle(I don't know how you call this muscle)". He gave me medicine and rest, but I only had a low improvement.
Someone know how I can heal myself? Thanks, and sorry for my mispelling! :shock: