Moving to my right side feels way more comfortable, moving to the left I feel a lot of tightness in the hips (adductors feel fine)
Been stuck on this for around 4-6 months now.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Daniel Miles, August 24, 2016 · 3 Replies · 83 Views
Moving to my right side feels way more comfortable, moving to the left I feel a lot of tightness in the hips (adductors feel fine)
Been stuck on this for around 4-6 months now.
The middle split stretch series usually works wonders for these issues.
Does it feel uncomfortable in a painful way?
I just bought the front split series so may have to wait a little for middle split!
No not all, just kind of stuck and tight feeling, whereas other side just feels free and more unrestricted if that makes sense.
Try adding in standing pancake stretching to your warmup on days you train this. Stand in a straddle and stretch leaning over the right and left legs as well as down the middle.