Hey guys i was just wondering if my L-sit form was acceptable, or if there is something i need to fix. I am fully aware that close to the end of the video my legs drop just under 90 degrees
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Matias Perez Aguirre, August 24, 2016 · 7 Replies · 176 Views
Hey guys i was just wondering if my L-sit form was acceptable, or if there is something i need to fix. I am fully aware that close to the end of the video my legs drop just under 90 degrees
Hi Matias, I prefer a bit more of open chest. Point your toes and do no lean backward as you became fatigued.
On 24/08/2016 at 9:04 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:Hi Matias, I prefer a bit more of open chest. Point your toes and do no lean backward as you became fatigued.
Alex can you post the L sit you are describing please ?
Of course. Correct L-sit it is one of the more understimated exercise. there is a reason if I teach it this way. It prepares a lot for future manna development.

i tried it its very challenging , about the hips should it be pushed forward or its okay to be within hand level ?
1 hour ago, Oussama KHELLADI said:i tried it its very challenging , about the hips should it be pushed forward or its okay to be within hand level ?
Hand level is fine here. Pushing past that starts to blur into manna territory; it is good but not necessary at this stage ![]()
3 minutes ago, Jon Douglas said:Hand level is fine here. Pushing past that starts to blur into manna territory; it is good but not necessary at this stage
thank u jon ^^
MOst people fail here due to lack of strength on long head tricep.