This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Reps

Started by Randy Meyers, August 23, 2016 · 1 Replies · 27 Views

Randy Meyers

In the day two video they ask you to only repeat the four positions 2Xs.  Are we to do more?  Seems like that is very little to do while recognizing that my rear support position was very poor-unable to get flat, immediate strain and tightness in the back of my upper arms.

Just a little confused on the reps, and do we also do the exercise from the previous days(s).  I know it won't be long before I really being taxed but just want to make sure I am on the right track with this.

Thanks

Dustin Lord

If you have deficiencies in a movement, spend more time on that movement. Fundamentals is purposefully set up to not include programming of sets and reps. Read the intro articles for further clarification.