Hi here,
I have two specific problems and really dont know how fix it...
When i training handstands, after few first sets(usually 45-65 secs every set) my forearms are gone..
I had strong forearm soreness(no pain) every time..i usually do around 6-10 freestanding handstand sets and cant do more because forearms so sore..
And problem 2: today when i practice i felt very small pain/discomfort at the outside of elbow --> more i extended elbows = more pain so i skip handstand part..I think i develop tennis elbow because every training i failure my forearms...
This is so annoying when you cant practice more sets of handstand because you failure so early...
Ive used wrist conitions pre-po workout every time..no wrists problem..
Some thougths how fix fast soreness? Thanks
If you want see my hs form well, i dont have hollow handstand but my body is at line and no forward lean here..+ i try to balance more on palms.