Nice training tool ?

Started by Adrien Godet, December 17, 2009 · 2 Replies · 2,631 Views

Adrien Godet

Anybody with experience on the training tool in this video ?

I am curious wether it is really a good idea to practice with that and for what skills we could use it.

Joshua Naterman

The basic concept is good for planche and lever training, but mostly planche. Outside of gymnastics, get creative! If you break dance it is obviously a nice tool for learning power moves.

Blairbob

Thanks very much for posting this. This is easily something I could rig up. Not only would it be very fun, these are skills virtually impossible to spot. It's similar to a bucket circle rig.

Years ago, I once saw a flair trainer that was basically a pulley system attached to the ceiling.

I've used bands for FL training but they were too much of a pain to get inverted and in and out of for BL training.