Scap Shrugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEJuaS3H0M
Swivel Hips: https://youtu.be/TkbWRXS91FU
How close am I on the iM?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patrick Rentz, August 23, 2016 · 4 Replies · 58 Views
Scap Shrugs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nEJuaS3H0M
Swivel Hips: https://youtu.be/TkbWRXS91FU
How close am I on the iM?
PE: Slow the tempo down. ROM is good. Just don't allow your elbows to bend at all.
iM: You eventually want both knees to the floor.
Thanks, Everett. Does it seem like the ROM is there for the internally rotating leg, i.e. is that glute close enough to the floor? I know this might change when I take the other knee to the ground, but it's unclear how far off the ground that glute can be to be considered mastery. In both the example videos I believe the glute comes off the ground just a bit.
Hard to tell from your video angle, but in order to get more rom out of your iM I would try to lean back LESS.
It does come off the ground a bit for most people, myself included. You just want to minimize it. As for an exact standard, I'm not sure.