This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FTP/SE4 Cannot achieve!!

Started by Philip Bedwell, August 23, 2016 · 2 Replies · 74 Views

Philip Bedwell

Hello

 

Progressing well in all my training.  Even getting first knuckle press ups for 4x3.  Unfortunately I'm seeing minimal progress in my full finger tip press up.  From my knees I can hit 5x5 but cannot seem to even progress into the press up position holding finger tips.

 

Is there an inbetween hold I can work on?  Maybe one hand then the other?  Or is it just a question of patience?  The guy makes it look SO easy! :)

 

Thanks for any advice.

Alessandro Mainente

Think that in order to master the major of the wrists strength exercises I spent about 4 years. so enjoy the process, there is a lot of connective tissue that has to be conditioned , and it takes more time then muscles adaptations.

Philip Bedwell

Okay.  That's a great help because I've been doing this for about six months so I know to wait my time!

 

I've been feeling the results already and I love the test mastery function.  Every week I can see small improvements in my handstands and in Foundations.  Loving it!  Thank you Team GB! :)