Hello everyone!
I have started with the Handstand work and I am enjoying it immensely. Today I have purchased foundation and I plan to start training bits of it.
Yet there is one point that is not clear to me in the explanation for the mobility work. On one side the instructions say "To move to the next progression, you must be able to perform 5r per side correctly and with full range of motion after each set of the coupled strength element." on the other there is this note "Do not be concerned if your range of motion does not initially match that of the video. As you train this over one or more programming blocks, your body will naturally adapt.".
I usually have no big problems with the mobility work. Yet I cannot always perform exercises it with the exact same range of motion as the guys in the videos. Sometimes it is just 70-80% of their ROM.
Do the above instructions mean that one should not move to the next progression as long as the range of motion is not exactly as in the videos or that it is ok to move up as long as one uses his own full range of motion?
Cheers,
Cesare