This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Steps progression in Foundation One

Started by Jonathan Neitz, August 23, 2016 · 7 Replies · 232 Views

Jonathan Neitz

I didn't seem to find this anywhere through searching the forum or reading the F.A.Qs.

How long does it take before the system progresses you on to the next step. I started at week one not knowing what to expect. With the exception of deck squats, which I do on an elevated platform, I am able to handle the starting movements and have been logging them for over month. At what point does the system move you on to the next step?

Or is this something we need to configure manually.

Thanks.

Cole Dano

If I understand you correctly, and you've been logging your workouts as you go and met the set goals of the workout, the system should have been progressing you.

Go ahead and contact support directly so they can look at your logs and see whats going.

Use the Help button above or the Help icon at the bottom of the course page.

Jonathan Neitz

Ok thank you for the response. I will contact support.

Mark McKelvy

Same issue for me.  Guess I need to contact support as well.

Dulcie McBride

Can I just check I've understood as I think I have the same issue.  If I have done, for example, FL/PE2 on one day and have achieved it.  Should the system move me on to FL/PE3 the next time or is the expectation that I can achieve FL/PE2 for a certain number of days before being moved on to FL/PE3?  Thanks

 

Everett Carroll

You can only progress 1 step per week. 

Kelvin Kwong

At what point should I be progressing? If I am able to complete the the number of reps and sets, but my form is only mediocre, the system will still progress me. Should I be manually changing my workout schedule back to the previous exercise until I believe my form improves?

Cole Dano

Yes that's a good way to handle it, now that you've worked through an element with so so form, start over and now only count reps with better form.