Jam and Tak Drills

Started by Jacob Marks, December 17, 2009 · 2 Replies · 1,401 Views

Jacob Marks

oo_QYQPjUvY

Coach is this a pretty accurate way to lead up for jam work . I know this boy come from Scherbo's and I think he was one of the best so...! I know Allan has a sweet jam and Tak 1/2 too. Any advice is very respectfuly appreciated!

Sincerely

Jacob

Gregor

We have similar progresions...

John Sapinoso

I've used these drill as well.

a few other ones we did involved a tumble track. We strapped a bar to the top of a tumble track with foam beams on the sides for a few more inches of height using the straps from XR. Using a supinated grip, bounce on your back in a pike and jam to handstand. hard to visualize but it's good for working repetition and feeling for where up is.

using a dowel with elastics on the ends: step on the elastic stretch body down into a pike with hands behind in supinated grip. dislocate as you stand up. again this might be hard to visualize but it's good for repetition and feeling where to push.