Possible Carpal tunnel ?

Started by waler white, August 22, 2016 · 3 Replies · 1,895 Views

waler white

Today at the end of my workout I jumped from 3 sets of 3 reps bulgerian dips with aditional145 to 3 sets of 3 reps with 155.

I kept decent form but on my last set my fingers elbow felt tingly(like asleep feeling) What mobilty should I be doing to prevent this ?

Everett Carroll

If the problem persists, I recommend getting a diagnosis from a physio. It sounds like you are doing more than your body is prepared for. Do you own the Foundation courses, Waler?

waler white
1 hour ago, Everett Carroll said:

If the problem persists, I recommend getting a diagnosis from a physio. It sounds like you are doing more than your body is prepared for. Do you own the Foundation courses, Waler?

I own gymnatic bodies. I can do all of the end moves besides manna(which I cant do at all) of the foundation series, so I do not want it. I simply want to adress preventing carpal tunnel. 

Dustin Lord

Like Everett said, if the problem persists, getting a diagnosis from a physio is the best thing you can do.