This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pullover VS Naners

Started by nick_kuchedav, August 22, 2016 · 2 Replies · 150 Views

nick_kuchedav

Hi guys,

I want to ask you whether, only I feel Naners for harder exercise compare to Pullovers? Because the first is later in the RC progression.

I think I do both with right technique.

Pullover= L-chest2bar pullup + leg raise+ spin around the bar + end at support on the bar position

Naners= start from support on the bar position + roll forward + end at bent arm hang+ leg raise+ end at support on the bar position

Am I doing something wrong?

Alessandro Mainente

Post the video execution of the exercises.

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

From my understanding or at least how I do them...

Pullovers: Beginning- 1. Starting at the bottom position of a pull up. 2. Pull up as high as you can, 3. While holding hollow body position as best as you can, extend your arms so that you pass through a single bar inverted hang, as you complete an inverted upright row near your belly button to end at the support position with full scapula depression. 4. Roll forward under the bar, back to the top position of a pull up. 5. The repetition ends at the bottom position of a pull up.

Naners are similar to pullover except: 1. You keep your arms bent. 2. To get over the bar and into the support position with full scapula depression, your body needs to pass through a bent arm front lever as you keep the bar close to your body 3. From the top position you roll forward under the bar, back to the top position of a pull up. 4. Each set starts and ends at bottom position of a pull up.

If my understanding is correct, 1. I am doing part of a naner while I do pullovers. 2. Much like single bar inverted hang, pullovers and naners are harder with thicker pull up bars.