Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would mind doing a form check?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgbfbdjq2miw4oz/Hinge Row.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Chris Toynbee, August 22, 2016 · 6 Replies · 158 Views
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone would mind doing a form check?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgbfbdjq2miw4oz/Hinge Row.mov?dl=0
Thanks!
I am still on this progression myself, but I think you can hinge more at the hips, and also use less momentum.
Hi Chris,
Thank you for sharing your progress. The hinge rows are coming along. Dexter is right about using less momentum.
I can't quite see your arms, but they need to be at 90' when you row. Relax your face and keep those toes pointed!
Please post another video showing your arms at 90'.
Hi,
Here's another version with a slightly different angle:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j20i6sds7r5fgdo/Hinge Row 2.mov?dl=0
I think my elbows are a bit low?
Hi @Tanya Hill Just wondering what you thought about my new hinge row?
Thanks!
Much improvements Chris. Other than the elbows are not quite at 90' yet, your killing it, nicely done.
Thanks again!