Hey guys,
I've been working on the foundation elements for a few months and i thought i was making progress on the Planche only to be told that i had been doing all of the progressions wrong
(lack of protraction) which i was not aware was so crucial. I have scaled back my Planche training to the Planche lean. My main focus has been protraction as its my weakness. This is a video of me doing a planche lean on my 5th set of 30s (hold in the video is a little shorter than 30sec because i was not timing it with my phone cause i was filming with it
) My hands are also facing completely forward, and not open to the sides. I was wondering if my form is acceptable to move onto the elevated planche lean, or if i should focus on improving my PL further.
thanks
Matias