This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE5 form check -enough lean?

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, August 21, 2016 · 5 Replies · 100 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hi all!

This is the current amount of lean of my sPL/PE5 routine:

I tried also to bind a band around my belly-button and see if it arrives at hands level... I considered this rule as the minimal lean required for mastery. Here's the test I did:

 It looks we are more or less there, but maybe a tine little bit more is needed. What do you think?

Thanks to all!

Everett Carroll

I can tell you've been working hard Alessandro! A tiny bit more lean and you are there man!

Alessandro Di Sanzo
10 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

I can tell you've been working hard Alessandro! A tiny bit more lean and you are there man!

That was what I thought! 1-2 cm of further lean and I found the hold very challenging! 

Next time I'm going to post a little further lean! Thank you Everett!

Alessandro 

Alessandro Di Sanzo

An uodate of my planche lean! Actually lean is only a little bit further than previous video, but I feel the difference!

what do you think about both form and amount of lean? Is it enough?

Thank you!!

Everett Carroll

Nice work Alessandro. Great improvement. The lean looks good to me.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
47 minutes ago, Everett Carroll said:

Nice work Alessandro. Great improvement. The lean looks good to me.

GGreat to know! Thanks @Everett Carroll for your feedback!