I've been working on the form for short holds of the leans, looking to see where I am with protraction, degree of lean, PPT, etc. It looks like my protraction might be sinking a little, but I'm not completely sure of what I'm seeing there.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Sidharth Chaturvedi, August 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 58 Views
I've been working on the form for short holds of the leans, looking to see where I am with protraction, degree of lean, PPT, etc. It looks like my protraction might be sinking a little, but I'm not completely sure of what I'm seeing there.
hi @Sidharth Chaturvedi very nice effort. are you currently in this progression already?
Hi @Leo Trinidad, thanks. Yup, I got to PE5 I think 2 weeks back. I keep seeing people getting flagged for protraction, so I'm trying to get better eyes than mine on that.
nice @Sidharth Chaturvedi keep up the good work. its not that people are getting flagged for protraction but its because mastering the basic foundations will hasten your progress in the later progressions. also all small details matter and everything can be and should be improved. you have the right attitude. ![]()