This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Questions about MN/iM1. Trying to get it right

Started by Wayne Grima, August 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 77 Views

Wayne Grima

Hi, I'm at the stage where I can do the strength volume but need to tidy up the iM before I move on to the next stage.

I'm just going to ask one question at a time and get an understanding of exactly what I need to be doing for the parts

of this movement I don't understand the mechanics of.

I of course have a form check and have had a few things pointed out that needed correction which I have done but

while I do the exercise I have questions as I'm not sure if what is happening should be, so I just want to make sure.

So here is my 1st question. Is it ok to have the hips move back and towards the side that has the weight in the hand

whilst twisting down.

Alessandro Mainente

Yes you have to in other to stretch the inner part of the other leg.