This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 and H1 training frequency?

Started by Mathew Schwar, August 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 109 Views

Mathew Schwar

Jumping the gun a touch, I suppose....I am finishing Fundamentals in 3 days and am trying to figure out a schedule for F1 and H1. It appears that I can choose 1/2 hour or 1 hour workouts in the scheduler and I have the ability to practice GST 4 days per week. From a motivational standpoint it is easier for me to W/O 4 days a week, less and I tend to fall off the wagon. I am curious about recovery and the "minimum dose" needed to make progress. Would 4 1 hour training session be too much? 

Thanks so much for your insight.

Mathew Schwar

Luke Searra

Wonderful Question Mathew,

There is no "minimum dose", that fits all people. While you do GST you will have to find a volume that is perfect for you. Only you can do this for yourself. That being said, I recommend your begin with a M/Tu We/Th Split for 4 days per week and an hour each session to begin. Test for mastery to calibrate the workout scheduler to your individual levels and go from there.