This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I've made it

Started by Fabio Genesoni, August 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 111 Views

Fabio Genesoni

Hello everyone,

first of all, sorry for my bad english. After 101 days of checking tasks, today I made it through Thrive 1! :)

I started on 12/05 at a weight of 82 Kg. Today I was 87Kg. My height is 198cm.

I gained 5 Kg. I started a little underweight for my constitution so the gain I think is a good thing. I realized that I was starving myself, especially regarding the protein intake. I wasn't eating enough. I was something like one palm of animal protein every 3 days.

I really enjoyed the program. I liked the behavioral approach, because it focuses on making things happen rather than on studying something on paper but not doing it. Very powerful.


Benefits that I experienced are:

-More steady energy levels during the day. This is the best benefit in my opinion. I feel the engine is always burning. This is a true life changer for me :)

-More energy for the workouts. I train after lunch, between 1PM and 3PM, during lunch break. Before thrive I often experienced energy crush after lunch that prevented me to train because I needed to sleep. Now this doesn't happen anymore, I eat lunch and I'm ready to train, very cool for me :)

-Faster recovery the following days after a workout. I always felt like shit the day after a workout. Now this has come to an end :)

-Less need for sleep. I read that this is common. Now I can sleep 7 hours and I wake up rested. I was the type that feel tired in the morning most of the time, even after 8 hours of sleep.


-In general I feel more lucid and focused and my motivation towards my goals in life is higher thanks to the extra energy I feel.

-My soccer team mates wonders why I'm faster, more agile and with more endurance than 3 months ago. And keep becoming better week after week. :)

I offer my heartfelt thanks to Coach Sommer and Coach Serven for their services. And also to all other coaches and fellow members that make this community so special!

Because of the positivity of this community I feel it's OK to attach my before/after picture that, I know, without the head are a little creepy ahah

thrive-ba3.jpg

Jeff Serven

Nice work!

Great analysis of your Thrive journey. That before and after picture looks great, good for you!