This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SLS/PE1

Started by Sivan Berko, August 20, 2016 · 7 Replies · 70 Views

Sivan Berko

Hi guys :)

In SLS/PE1, my knees turn outside when I get up. I start with knees close to each other and roll on the ground with knees close, but the moment I try to get up, they don't stay close to each and turn outside. What can I do?

Where is the restiriction coming from?

Link to video: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8wjyv4xsngz3wsm/MVI_1726.MP4?dl=0

Thank you,

Sivan.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Siva, try to hold the knees together.

Sivan Berko
27 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Siva, try to hold the knees together.

Yes I try, but if they don't go outside, I am having a hard time getting up.

And so I am not sure where the restriction is coming from and how can I improve it

Everett Carroll

You can work on holding your squat position for time. Elevating the surface you roll back on or using something to pull on during the deck squat will also be helpful.   There are many threads on this topic throughout the F1 forum with great ideas for modifying.

Alessandro Mainente

Nice form, i like it. some knees tend to move together due to hips conformation and calves muscles mass (especially in the bottom part). but we can recognize the difference between a bit and 30 cm in between knees. 

Sivan Berko

Thank you :) 

So does it count good reps? 

Alessandro Mainente

Yes.