This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pain after day 10

Started by Jeff Donahue, August 19, 2016 · 3 Replies · 85 Views

Jeff Donahue

So I did day 10 and really didn't think I had much issue with it.  I was able to hold both the hollow and arch for a few sets of 15-20 seconds (maybe 3 sets).  But I woke up the next day and had pain in my lower abdomen.  Day 11 called for doing a few more sets of everything so I probably did 2 more sets of arch and hollow holds (again maybe 15 seconds each).  I really didn't think I did too much, but then after sitting at my desk all day yesterday the pain was getting bad - almost like I strained my lower abdominal muscle.

Is this normal or something someone has had happen before.  I had no issues while doing the exercises, but these were the only new thing I did during those days so I can only assume the pain is because of these exercises.  Should I stop for a while or work through it?

Thanks

Jeff

Alessandro Mainente

If the pain is reduced a lot after couple of days it is only due to the muscles activity, so do not worry about that. if it remains with the same intensity for more then 4 days please check a physio.

Jeff Donahue

Thanks, it seems lessened today - but sitting at my desk seems to aggravate it a bit.

Not sure if I should wait a day or two before starting the next phase of Fundamentals though.

Everett Carroll

Don't train through pain. If sitting at your desk is aggravating it then that's a pretty good sign you should rest.