This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pain in hamsring while doing arch day 10

Started by Shapkat Yusup, August 18, 2016 · 4 Replies · 73 Views

Shapkat Yusup

I feel some pain and stiffnes/stress in my right hamstring when I hold the arch position.

I have injured my right hamstring 4 years ago, and never really done any recovery exercise. Since then,I have always felt the stiffness and stress in my right hamstring.I used to train in gym and do train my hamstrings sometimes. In my everyday life, I don't feel anything. It's all good and normal. It only comes out when I do specific exercises.

Any suggestion in recovering from this completely. I think it has became a weak point for me. I sense it's a long time problem which can only be solved slowly and progressively. I just don't know what to do. Would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks guys.

Alessandro Mainente

This is fine since during legs lift there is a very high work into the long head bicep of the leg which is an hip extension muscle. you should try to recognize the different from weak muscle (and of course something more similar to muscle fatigue) and muscle pain.

Shapkat Yusup

Thanks Alessandro. Forgive my innocence, I'm assuming that what I'm having is weak muscle, right?

 

Alessandro Mainente

This is possible, do you have any pain during the day or normal activity?

Shapkat Yusup

no,I don't. normally it's all good.