This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Temporary hidden post

Started by Alessandro Mainente, August 18, 2016 · 31 Replies · 176 Views

Alessandro Mainente

Hi guys for any reasons like:

-no Real User name (shoot a message to the user remembering that it is necessary a real name in order to post)

-strange post with strange request;

use this post to notify why a post is "approved" but under HIDDEN option.

 

Alessandro Mainente

No real name, already notified to the user.

Alessandro Mainente

Leo Trinidad
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Sorry about this one Alex.

Alessandro Mainente

Everett Carroll

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Guys I'm waiting to approve this post 

Another post

 

Everett Carroll

I have hidden this post because the user does not have a real, full name. I sent them a PM explaining. @Wesley Tan and @Mark Collins this is out of my scope, anyway.

Everett Carroll

Waiting to approve this post. Notified user about non-real name. 

Alessandro Mainente

Alessandro Mainente

Do not approve this post until @Cory Fair checks for his real name. I have some doubts.

 

Coach Sommer

Hi Alex,

In addition to the user name, GB also does not comment on proposed workouts that are outside of GB courses.  We will discuss an individual exercise, but not all of the prep involved or entire workout structure.  For that, the student will need to purchase the appropriate GB course.

Alessandro Mainente

Yes Coach , I remember you told me that previously , I've already deleted previous posts on "under approval" which asked for routine advices.

Everett Carroll

Waiting to un-hide: 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi guys please do not turn this post visible until @Mark Collins review, I think this regards a pathology out of our business and especially out of the forum goals.

I do not think we should accept post regarding this particular problem.

Mark Collins

It is very difficult to advise people on what to do when they are more complex. In my opinion unless someone has committed to Fundamentals or Foundation then it is most likely a combination following a poor program with faulty biomechanics. The fact he is playing around with inverted cat worries me. 

Once someone commits to Fundamentals/Foundation then we have a better idea on how to help them. Usually it is a simple as keep following the program and make adjustments when specific problems arise.

Alessandro Mainente

Ok Guys, Coach was pretty clear on this type of forum:

basic approach: inform the user that the request exceeds the functions of the forum and urging them to consult a medical professional and then delete the post.

Everett Carroll

Post is hidden for tech support. I sent user a PM asking for more details:

Alessandro Mainente

If you find necessary, you could add Cory for more deep support.

Everett Carroll

Yep, will do. Thanks Alex

Cory Fair
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

If you find necessary, you could add Cory for more deep support.

Send the user a PM instead in those instances. Forums are completely ineffective for tech support.

Alessandro Mainente

Got it!

Everett Carroll

Yes I did PM the user. Problem was solved 

Coach Sommer

After they have been redirected to submit the proper tech support ticket, remember to delete their post requesting tech support.

Everett Carroll

Got it Coach. Thank you