This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Scaling down HS/PE3

Started by Niko Mailand, August 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 84 Views

Niko Mailand

Hello,

I have mastered HS/PE2, which now has become relatively easy. I expected that the transition to HS/PE3 would not be a problem, but it feels very different than HS/PE2. I had the same issue when transitioning from HS/PE1 to HS/PE2, and I got very helpful tips on how to scale the transition between the two.

What would be your advice be for making the transition from HS/PE2 to HS/PE3 in terms of scaling up/down?

Help much appreciated :)

 

 

 

Cole Dano

The balance and shoulder mobility gets progressively more difficult with each step.

You can use the same progression as the previous element. 

The balance here is trickier because of balancing on a smaller area and now only having the elbows for support rather than the hands. 

You'll have to figure out how to push with your elbows and get them as far past the crown of the head as possible in order to create the support there.

Niko Mailand

Thank you, I will try to build it up like I did the previous time.