This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE1 +iM

Started by Steven Gilmore, August 17, 2016 · 4 Replies · 74 Views

Steven Gilmore

Another one. Think I'll drop each element in for a test look each 3 months. Thanks Coaches and fellow 'athletes' for sharing I've learned alot from you all.

Tanya Hill

Steven, 

Scap shrugs looking good, nice ROM. Even though your working the shoulders you wanna keep a tight core, squeezed gluts, PPT and tight legs. 

Hip swivel, well done! You don't look as stiff as an ironing board anymore. :) 

Cheers to hard work keep it going. 

 

Steven Gilmore

Thank you for the reply Tanya. You made me realise I was so concentrated on the shoulders the rest of me was sagging! Please take a look at my efforts to implement your suggestions.

Cheers, Steve.

 

Everett Carroll

Good fixes, Steven. 

Steven Gilmore

Thanks again Everett, it's a big help.