This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE1 +iM

Started by Steven Gilmore, August 17, 2016 · 6 Replies · 109 Views

Steven Gilmore

Hi GB community. Please have a look at these form checks and have a say. I'm 3 months in and any comments will help as I'm just bashing away by myself in my shed!

 

Tanya Hill

Front Lever, even with those slippers on you must point those toes a bit more to the floor. Id like to see you pull your belly button in towards to the floor and squeeze your shins together. 

Cat / Cow is looking good. This exercise can always be improved upon, the ROM of motion will continue to improve the more you work it. A great warm up for the spine. 

Good luck with the stall bars and enjoy the winter weather. 

 

Eva Pelegrin

Good work. Great attitude. And those slippers just put a smile on my face.

Steven Gilmore

Thank you so much Tanya for your quick reply to all my form checks. I've read and thought about your comments and will have a crack soon and post the results for another check. Thanks for the encouragement Eva, I've enjoyed and learnt from your videos and comments. As for the slippers, working out is no excuse to have un-comfy feet!

Steven Gilmore

Good morning,

I've made the adjustments above and stopped hiding my unpointed toes in slippers. Could I please grab another form check?

Thank you coaches and fellow GBers. 

Steve.

 

Everett Carroll

PE- Lift more of your upper back off of the ground. Shoulder blades just off the floor is good.

iM- Looks good. Like Tanya said, ROM will improve over time.

Humor- Solid execution and much appreciated.

Steven Gilmore

Thanks Everett. I tried your advice, and guess what? It made it harder! I bet that is the result from every coaching tip as we tend to default to what's easy. Took me from 60 second holds back to 30's. P.S. Your profile photo is way more bad ass than mine.