This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE4

Started by Patrik Schöllin, August 17, 2016 · 5 Replies · 42 Views

Patrik Schöllin

Hi! I have been struggling with mastering SL/PE5 for a long time so I decided to go back to SL/PE4 again. How do these look? I am doing 4x10 and included the first and last set. On the last set (2nd video) I am using more momentum to be able to complete the set. Is this allowed or should I stop once I can't do reps with full control all the way to the top position?

First set:

 

4th set:

 

IM:

 

Thanks!

Leo Trinidad

looks good to me @Patrik Schöllin:)

Tanya Hill

Hi Patrik, 

Your set up for the arch ups is amazing! Love the creativity you implied to get the job done. 

Nice job on keeping the elbows back in your arch ups and great height. A little momentum towards the end doesn't hurt, the awareness that you have is great so your not whipping through all your reps. Smart that you went back to polish these up, feel free to post videos of SL/PE5 for some feedback as well. 

 

Patrik Schöllin

Thanks to both of you. I will stay with these for another three week cycle, making sure I can do the 5x10 with the demonstrated form. I'll post a video of SL/PE5 when I get back to those.

Eva Pelegrin

Hi Patrik, 

i just want to say that I progressed my iM from 15lb to 25lb and I saw the most benefit/stretch with the heavier load (for my body).

Patrik Schöllin

Wow, Eva. That was a lot heavier than my 4kg dumbbell :) I'll try a heavier one and see how it feels. Thanks for mentioning that!