I've been getting a little better at the BL (at least I believe I am), yet I don't seem to feel it working my lower back, I just feel it in my biceps. Any thoughts?
Daniel
Started by ilove2workout28, December 16, 2009 · 5 Replies · 2,950 Views
I've been getting a little better at the BL (at least I believe I am), yet I don't seem to feel it working my lower back, I just feel it in my biceps. Any thoughts?
Daniel
Bent elbows?
Daniel said:I've been getting a little better at the BL (at least I believe I am), yet I don't seem to feel it working my lower back, I just feel it in my biceps. Any thoughts?
Many people find when first beginning back lever work that their biceps are by far the weak link in their physical chain.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
So am I suppose to feel my lower back working during the BL, or not? I'm barely able to do a flat tuck FL, but I can feel my abs working, so is there something wrong?
Daniel
Post a video if you want a more exact answer than the one you got already ![]()
I don't think I've ever felt anything in my trunk engaged really when doing BL. However, some of my little guys have noted that BL makes their stomach or lower back "burn".